Thu, May 25|
MEDIATING IN 2023: How to make mediation work for you and your clients
In an interactive webinar Rebecca Attree (IPOS), leading mediator, will share her experiences of commercial mediation and give you the tips to make the process work for you and your clients. 12:30 PM (Cayman) | 1:30 PM (New York) | 18:30 (London)
Time & Location
May 25, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
About the event
In an interactive seminar Rebecca Attree (IPOS), leading mediator, will share their experiences of commercial mediation and give you the tips to make the process work for you and your clients. The aim of the seminar is to give you the opportunity to ask all the questions about mediation that you’ve wanted to know the answers to. Such as:
● Whether – and when best – to mediate
● How to choose the best mediator for your dispute
● How to prepare for mediation - whether face-to-face or remote mediation
● Should we have a joint session? What is the purpose of the joint session?
● How to negotiate the best deal
● How to optimise the use of meetings with experts/clients
● How to respond to tactics and how to break deadlock
● How to frame offers, make concessions
● How to identify realistic settlement zones
● Writing up the deal – the practicalities
● Problems you’ve encountered
The discussion will be relevant to both face-to-face and remote mediation and will highlight what works and the challenges of both. If there are areas of particular interest please do let us know in advance so we can focus on those.
12:30 PM (Cayman) | 1:30 PM (New York) | 18:30 (London)
Pre-registration is required. A recording will be made available to registrants after the event.